Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hittat hos favoritBodil.

”We were shooting a scene and he´s like: Adrien, I need you to climb up the building. And I want you to go up to the roof and I want you to climb out the window. And I want you to hang and they´re going to shoot at you. And I want you to slide off the building and hold on to the gutter and then you´re going to fall. And I said: Has anyone tried this before?And he said: Hollywood actors! Come on, I show you, I show you.And he runs up the building, sixty-eight years old, climbs out the window and hangs from the window, slides down the roof of the building, hangs from the gutter, jumps down to the ground, brushes himself off and he said:There, somebody did it. Now do it.”

Adrien Brody, blir övertalad när han ska spela in en scen.

I love it. Det är så vi funkar. :)

No comments: